ARE YOU THINKING
OF A WELL PAID CAREER CHANGE ?
Why not Train as a Maternity Nurse or Newborn Specialist Nanny???
We know London has a few Maternity Nurse courses to choose from.
- However, London’s most popular Nanny and Maternity Agencies inform us that our Grandaunts have consistently proven to be the “Best sellers” on their books!
- Did you know that we are the only Training provider to run a Midwifery-led course for Maternity Nurses, Nannies, Aupairs and Child minders?
- That your Tutor is someone who has excelled in the same job herself as a former live-in Maternity Nurse herself for over twenty (20) years with families all over the world.
- Jacqui is a Midwife who not only fully grasps her student’s needs, plus also understands her client’s specific Mother and Baby (postnatal) requirements and support from each specific student – on placement with them. Hence the reason why we never place any of our Students without knowing first the specific needs of our clients during that private Client specific Home visit and consultation, prior to any Baby Angel student placement. The main reason so many of our Students excel is because we are the only Training provider to provide these STUDENT PLACEMENTS!
- Furthermore, our evidence-based problem solving approach to Baby colic, feeding problems, sleep-training plus good Mother, Baby and family support offers effective practical advice that works immediately.
- This approach is the main reason for our regular client referrals in naming us the Best yet cheapest Newborn Baby Care Trouble-shooting service in London
SUPPORT OF THE NEW MOTRHER AND TO ALLEVIATE THE TRIGGERS OF POSTNATAL DEPRESSION
- Explain the terms ‘ baby blues’
- Analyse the causes and recognition of developing post natal depression
- Identify ways of supporting mothers going through post natal depression
BREAST FEEDING SUPPORT AND PROBLEM-SOLVING TIPS
- Explain the term ‘latching on’ and why it is important when breastfeeding?
- What are the four essential benefits of correct latching on for both the mother and baby?
- Give a detailed explanation of how breast milk is formed
- Outline the causes and discuss the following breastfeeding problems: sore nipples, breast engorgement, mastitis and thrush
GOOD BABY ROUTINES AND EFFECTIVE SLEEP TRAINING ADVICE
- What are the main problems of infant feeding problems and frequent crying
- Analyse the different reasons why newborns might cry
- Evaluate ways of resolving specific reasons for crying
- What are the main causes of infant sleepless nights?
5. How would you recognise meningitis and your immediate treatment? How would you treat infant fever, vomiting, diahhoraeh and dehydration?
COURSE DURATION AND FEES
Our course duration is for a total of sixteen (16) weeks, comprised of two parts
Part A: Eight weeks of Research based midwifery-led training
Part B: Two family placements of four weeks each
Fees: Only £1150.00
Course Bookings , Registration and Requirements
- CURRENT INFANT FIRST AID CERTIFICATE
- CLEAN CRB & UK WORK PERMIT
- Valid UK Nanny Insurance
BABY WONT SLEEP?
Book yourself a Trainee Baby Angel
Whilst our Students benefit greatly from our family based-training placements, our clients get to enjoy a good night’s sleep, without paying a fortune. All our Trainees are supervised based on yours and their feedback.
Do you really need to pay for an Expensive Night Nanny or Maternity Nurse???
Here’s a snippet of our client feedback to help you decide…
"From birth till 10 weeks old, Jacqui and her amazing team of maternity nurses looked after my twin-daughters during the nights, and they could not have been placed in more kind, caring and capable hands! After having 2 other children before the twins, I had previous experience, however, with years of service under her belt, I was completely prepared to listen and adhere to suggestions which would benefit the twins (...for example; which brand of milk to use and the making up of it, day and night feeding and sleeping time patterns, Jacqui’s unique Anti-colic baby massage which helped them not get colicky or constipated, swaddling plus her Baby mattress for sleeping). I was truly shocked and amazed that when all the different elements were put into practise how unbelievably well the girls responded...in fact, they were more than perfect to look after plus far much easier to look after than my first two single babies ! Now the twins are about to turn a year old, and I truly believe that the love, care and attention to detail from Jacqui and her team shown to the girls over those first ten weeks has really shaped their behaviour. From sleeping right through the night, to their hearty appetites, I could not recommend the services of Jacqui Nancey Newborns highly enough to help you care for your babies...they really were my "living angels". Signed: Mrs Handman (One extremely satisfied and forever grateful mummy).
RE: JACQUI NANCEY TWIN SUPPORT
The three months before Jaqui arrived in my life my twins and I had been living and breathing Gina Ford - we were all exhausted and not getting out very much.
Jaqui arrived and helped me to set up a routine that allowed us to do things during the day as well as allowing the babies plenty of time to sleep and grow and for me to have a rest.
Although the Baby Angels I had for follow on support were developing their experience it was such an amazing help to have an extra set of hands to help out with the little ones plus a Great night’s sleep . . . .
The best thing about jaqui's service was the telephone support she offered, as a new mum I needed constant reassurance and jaqui could tweak our routine based on the feedback I gave her to suit the twins better. At four months both babies were sleeping through and now at 10 months I have two babies who have two one hour naps simultaneously in the day and sleep for 13hrs at night. They have amazing appetites too thanks to jaqui's weaning advice.
I can not recommend Jaqui highly enough - I don't know how I would have survived with out her.
WHY NOT SAVE MONEY WITH OUR TRAINEE NIGHT NANNIES?
Book now your private Home-visit Consultation to enable us meet your specific Needs (£200) – includes four weeks followup
From only £40 - 50 per night
Night time 9/10pm – 7/8am
Every four weeks, student move onto a new family placement that is available
For more details please contact our lovely Course Administrator Today
044 7983 611 642
Sloane square LON SW3 SATURDAY only classes 2- 4pm